Download Rappelz

Friday, July 23, 2010

Free Items Up for Grabs!

Rappelz Philippine's website has recently announced that whoever reached the level 20 threshold will be able to keep their character's name in recognition to their effort in testing out the game before its closed beta release on August of this year. Yesterday, I've received some news that Rappelz is adding up yet another treat for Rappelz players in the Philippines who are able to level their character up higher than 20. Interested in what items they'll be giving away this time? Check out the list below:


Level Achieved
Item
Quantity
30 – 39
Stamina Saver
3
40 – 49
30-Day Looter Pet
1
50 – 59
Fairy God Mother Bottles
10
60 – 70
Stamina Saver
10

Pretty neat huh? I don't know about other Rappelz players but I think the 10 Fairy God Mother Bottles is  already a big treat for me. But hey, some stamina savers would be great to have to help me achieve even higher level in less time. So I'm heading out to my Rappelz client and start leveling now. Who knows what Rappelz is in store for me yet in the future. T-shirt perhaps? (Jojo Palad of EagleGame: hint, hint :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment